Congregation Tifereth Israel in Columbus is honored to host this once-in-a-lifetime event. Join us for all the programs, events and services that you remember from the good old days: spirited services, delicious Shabbat meals, interesting study groups, the Saturday night dance….but most of all, FRIENDS!!!
The program is a la carte, so join us for as much as you can:
- Friday night services at 5:30 PM, followed by dinner and ruach, discussion groups and dessert/schmooze (dinner ($24) for over 10 years of age and dinner ($10) for under 10 years)
- Shabbat morning will feature services, Kiddush luncheon, more ruach, learning and schmoozing
- Saturday evening we gather for Mincha, dinner, Maariv and Havdalah and an Israeli Seudah ($15)
- Saturday night we party at the CRUSY Reunion Dance, complete with a DJ ($20)
- The weekend is open to all USY alumni from the 50′s, 60′s, 70′s, 80′s, 90′s and 00′s!
- There is one registration fee per family ($36) and packages for all events for you and your guests
A block of hotel rooms is reserved at the Embassy Suites – Columbus Airport, $129 per night, including breakfast. Use Group Code USY
Those requesting walking – distance accommodations should contact Congregation Tifereth Israel at 614.253.8523.
PLEASE FORWARD THIS POSTING to all your USY friends!
See you in Columbus!
Rabbi Michael Ungar
Congregation Tifereth Israel